ShinobiBattles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Battles!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academy's Playground

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doran

Doran

Academy's Playground Empty
PostSubject: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Academy's Playground Tanake10
Do you want to train any Jutsu in particular?

(( Here is where you're going to come for learning new jutsus while you are at the Academy. You can ask me for a Jutsu you are able to learn, or invent it and show it to me, so that I can tell you if it's alright for an Academy student and your rank or if it would be better to change it a bit. Once you've learnt the jutsu I'll delete the replies for having it cleaner.))

Last edited by Doran on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adeptsofchaos
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:43 pm

((Do we have an element? Is it going to be the same as in shinobybattles.com? Are jutsus related to that?))

I would like to learn the cloning jutsu.

Valkirion Uzumaki

Strength: 12
Accuracy: 12
Willpower: 14
Intelligence: 15
Guard: 10
Agility: 15
Speed: 14
Stealth: 12

Ninjutsu O/D: 10/10
Genjutsu O/D: 10/10
Taijutsu O/D: 10/10
Weapon O/D: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:53 pm

(( When you reach a Genin rank, I'll throw 4 ten faced dices. If you get less than ten, you'll have only one elemnt. If you get from 10-20 2 element, from 20-30 three element, from 30-39 four elements and 40 five elements. Every time you rank up (Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, etc...) you have the chance to throw again, and if you get a better value, you'll be able to train more elements. If you get less, you'll stay the same. The stats on ShinobiBattles won't count, because that would make you be in disadvantage on PvP matches in the Game. This stats are apart.))

The Problem, Valkirion, is tha you don't have the needed ninjutsu abilities. You're much better with weapons. I could teach you a weapon jutsu if you prefer. That would fit with your abilities.

(( Think that what you have with 20 is the Weapon Offense, so you can learn one Weapon Jutsu, not a Ninjutsu. ))
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:58 pm

So what kind weapon jutsus can I learn with my level? Could you tell me some of them?

Valkirion Uzumaki

Strength: 12
Accuracy: 12
Willpower: 14
Intelligence: 15
Guard: 10
Agility: 15
Speed: 14
Stealth: 12

Ninjutsu O/D: 10/10
Genjutsu O/D: 10/10
Taijutsu O/D: 10/10
Weapon O/D: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:18 pm

You could practice with the Chakra Kunai Technique, in which you soak your kunai with a constantly rotating chakra, which makes it start moving like a drill. As you become better with this jutsu, you could be able of hitting enemies which are behind surfaces like trees, rocks or walls.
You could also practice the Guided Shuriken Jutsu, in which, by loading your shuriken with a special kind of chakra, you make it go against the enemy, being able to avoid obstacles like trees in a forest, or make the dodging useless.
I'll be able to tell you more if you specify which weapon you would like to use.
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi sensei, I would like you to teach me how to use the defensive jutsu Sand Wall (Earth Offensive Ninjutsu). Because what I've read about it is that you can form very fast a wall that protects you with the sand that is around you and I think it will be somenthing useful to defend myself in battles.
Back to top Go down
http://worldrulerkira66.blogspot.com/
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Sensai I would like to begin getting proficient with my weapon of choice, the sword, more pecifically, the katana.

I would like to learn Flash Slice, where one uses the body flicker to move forward very fast and slice with all the momentum of speed at the target. It might not be effective if you dont have the required speed, but i think i can manage.

I also wanna learn the guided shuriken technique, for my second weapon technique.

Seeing as how the body flicker i learned is really a taijutsu and i have enough experience in taijutsu to learn another technique, i want to learn the Flash Strike, where one strikes at opponents sensitive areas such as the upper arm in certain areas with all the speed and momentum it carries rather than strength to immobilize or stun that area momentarily, kind of like a charlie horse
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Bluddy, with your abilities, that attack is a natural ability. Your high speed makes you able of hitting if your weapon is prepared. If you want to train with the katana, the Whip Katana jutsu would be much more interesting, as it would make you able to to long range attacks that nobody would expect. About the guided Shuriken Jutsu, you have to think that this Shuriken is guided by chakra. So, for example, it wouldn't avoid a wall created by a jutsu, as it's done by chakra, so it would be attracted to it in fact.

Sythis, you have to htink that this jutsu will only work if you've got enough sand, or it's a dry place. Also, it consumes a lot of chakra, so it wouldn't be a prfect defense, as in the end you would fall exhausted. But if that's what you want, that's the way. You can form from thin fast walls from sand to huge walls that could cover a whole forest, depending on your abilities.

(( A new jutsu has been added to Sythis. A new jutsu has been added to Bluddy. ))
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

I can see your logic sensei, i will do as you say and learn the Katana Whip
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:16 pm

(( A new jutsu has been added to your Ninja qualifications))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy's Playground   Academy's Playground Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy's Playground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinobiBattles :: The World Of Sunshi :: Academy-
Jump to: