ShinobiBattles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Battles!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+3
Sythis
Bluddy
Doran
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doran

Doran

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Inscription   Inscription EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Inscription Tanake10
Welcome everyone. As academy Students, I suppose you want to become skilled ninjas, or just become stronger. I'm sure you all would love to start training, but we need to do some things before. For starting, you can present yourself. Then the Sensei turned to the students, waiting for someone to present first. They all seem strong. This is the future of the village.Then, who is going to be the first?

(( Okay, I'll explain more or less the basics. You have to act, I suppose that most of you know it. But as we don't want to have a mess around here, I'll give you some mini-rules to follow. As you have seen, a part of what I wrote is in bold. This means it is a dialogue. When using italics it means it is a thought. Actions, or things seen in the place, are wrote without anything special. THen, if you are writing without being into your character's role (OutOfCharacter) you should use two parenthesis. When we reach 10 people here I'll open a class thread, for starting a little preparation for a Genin exam (only on the Forum, does not apply for the ShinobiBattles until you reach the specified levels and other thing that might be needed) and later being able to form teams and create missions. Hope we can all enjoy this. PM me if you have any questions or suggerences. ))

((Now, you have to say some important things: 1:Name and Clan 2:ShortBio 3:Path of Ninja 4:An OOC psychological description 5:An OOC of how are your Stats (approximately ¡¡¡INDEPENDEnT FROM ShinobiBattles!!! because if you give them people can see them, and you would be in disadvantage in the PvP matches))

Last edited by Doran on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adeptsofchaos
Bluddy

Bluddy

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Knowing he had nothing to hide and not wanting to hurt anyone without a fair warning as to how resolute he will be if pushed around by another, Bluddy spoke up first in a calm and serious voice as he gazed straight at the teachers eyes

I am the heir to a nameless father, and son to a murdered mother. I was abandoned and cast out from the safety of my parental guardians. I had no choice but to become strong on my own for the sake of my own survival. I carry nothing from my heritage save for the Nara blood flowing through these veins, and the name given by my father. I am what i choose to become, and whether i was named Bluddy to become the epitome of death, or the pinnacle of never giving up and being resilient, it is still unclear to me...so i guess in time my actions will decide for me, just don't cross my path for i will not stop moving forward, even when faced with a classmate...I am not a bad person, i simply am a survivor. I am not a bad person, so know this, I will cut down anyone who dares oppose or stop me, but i will protect and fight for my fellow villagers, after all, we are all one people.

Sitting down, Bluddy thought to himself: I think i might have just scared some people, but i guess its better they're scared of me and avoid me than hang out with me since everyone Ive known has gotten hurt...

Last edited by Bluddy on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks for presenting yourself the first. Anyone would like to follow him? Asked the Sensei, looking at the other students of the academy, who looked a bit frightened.
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Sythis stands up and starts talking with a mysterious voice. I'm from the Uzumaki clan. When I had no more than six years, some burglars came quietly at home with the intention to steal. I heard them, I got up and I met with them, so I called my family to protect me telling them they were going to kill me. Then my father, my mother and my brother stood up to defend myself. Unfortunately, they were not strong enough to beat them so as I saw they had so few chances, I went out to ask for help but nobody helped me.
My family. My father, my mother and my brother. All dead. Why did it have to pass to me? Why didn't people helped me?
Since that day, I have an insatiable thirst for revenge. So I just want to become powerful to stop this shit world in which I live. Yes, I will end with him and all his disciples to free them from this horrible nightmare.
I am Sythis, the bearer of death. So, do not bother me because I will note hesitate to kill you at any moment.

Last edited by Sythis on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://worldrulerkira66.blogspot.com/
Doran

Doran

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:22 pm

That's strange. thought the sensei. He didn't like to have problematic students, and that group didn't seem peaceful.Well, thanks Sythis. Who is going to be the next? I won't hurt you, you just have to present yourself. After saying that, the sensei turned to the rest of students.
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:28 am

Valkirion decided to speak from the corner.

I'm from the Uzumaki Clan. When I was younger, I accompanied my family to a trip to a village to sell food. In the second day of traveling we were confused with jewel transporters and we were attacked by a group of thieves. Although my father tried to convince them that we weren't, they took all our goods away. then when my father tryied to take the goods back, the group hit him. He was on the groud, defendless, but they started attacking him, my mother tried to take my little brother but she was crossed by a sword from the back. She told us to run.

Valkirion made an effort to keep talking.

Father was shouting and trying desesperately to fight them and protect us, but they were too many. My mother was looking us from the groud, bleeding and crying. And I could do nothing to save them. I grabbed my brother and we ran to the forest. I was unable to protect my familiy. Now I am the only one left for my brother. And I will have to protect them. I will never again be so weak, I will defend my brother. So I have to become strong.

Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:45 am

I think this is not going to be easy... too much people has got family problems, and this can create a lot of conflicts. Thanks Valkirion, you three can go to the class. If you want some training you can ask me. Then, the sensei stopped suddenly. Anyone more?

(( Valkirion, if you want to start a Fight Simulation you can send me a PM, and I'll organise it. If you prefer, you can join a fight simulator after asking the people who are taking part into it. ))
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:13 am

Hello my name is Namikaze
I am from the uchiha clan
I grew up in a nice family
but my reason for wanting to be a good ninja is because of an injury my brother sustained from an armed robbery
from the moment they cae in i was petrified i called for help but we were simply outnumbered
I cant say more than that

Last edited by namikaze2 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks Namikaze! At least someone is normal...Who is going to be the next?

(( Namikaze, I'll open you a Fight Thread for you to practice how to, but first correct please the post. You have to think that Bold is used when your character talks, Italics when he thinks, and normal when referring to something happening. Eg: Namekaze stood up from his seat, and started to talk [b]My name is Namekaze, from the xxxxxx clan. I grew up in a...

Then, you also need to include your clan (In ShinobiBattles)

Correct it, and then I will open you a Fight Simulation Topic ;) ))
Back to top Go down
Akimoto

Akimoto

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Very much like the other Nara clan males, Akimoto was a lazy ass. He had no interest in becoming a shinobi. He chose to attend the Academy only to escape the chores he would be forced to do by his mom if he were home. Woah... This is cool! I can just sleep all the time in the Academy and no one is gonna question me. Poor Akimoto didn't know doing chores at home is a million times safer and better than trying to play ninja. Someone will teach him. Yes?

Akimoto entered the room and introduced himself. Hi! I'm Akimoto Nara and that's all. Where's the class? He didn't try to be rude. For him, explaining all his family background was just too much work.

((
Psychological Attitude: Akimoto is lazy and has no motivation. Smack him if you want details. Something real serious should happen in his life to get him on track. Which will as he ranks up.

Stats:

General Offense:
Strength: 10
Accuracy: 11
Willpower: 10
Intelligence: 13

General Defense:
Guard: 10
Agility: 11
Speed: 13
Stealth: 12

Main Offense:
Ninjutsu: 13
Genjutsu: 11
Taijutsu: 10
Weapon: 10

Main Defense:
Ninjutsu: 11
Genjutsu: 11
Taijutsu: 11
Weapon: 11
))
Back to top Go down
Genios

Inscription Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inscription   Inscription EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Inscription Yahiko15

Genios enters the class very late pretending to be tired and sweating. I have to give a good reason for such a late entry . Sir i am sorry, i am late but i was chased by a ferrocious dog and didnt left me till i was out of its sight. Sorry this won't happen again.

He makes himself presentable and introduces himself to everyone .

Hello everyone i am Genios i am from Hyuga clan of Twilight village. I live alone in this vilage... as my parents live far away with my small bro and sis. I had this deepest desire of becoming the most powerful person here as this will make me capable of bringing justice and peace to the people which they deserve.

And nothing will stand in my way to reach my goal .

I am making my speech too loud and presenting with too much anger..... they should not think i am weirdo or something.

Laughs and says " I cannot accomplish this task if wont have friends like you and you too sensei.Glad to meet u all"

My stats.

Stats:

General Offense:
Strength: 10
Accuracy: 10
Willpower: 15
Intelligence: 18

General Defense:
Guard: 15
Agility: 13
Speed: 10
Stealth: 15