ShinobiBattles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Battles!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doran

Doran

Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) Empty
PostSubject: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) Base_a11

While the Sensei enters Bluddy and Sythis into the Fight Simulation Chamber, they see the a lot of different wires and computers. Sit on those two connectors, please. Then, the Sensei gave them the DataCard. This card has the information of the Virtual Mission or fight. Insert it in the connector and start. You won't be in the fight until you act, so you will have to fight alone if the other one doesn't enter the fight.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
DataCard

Mission: Fight Simulation #1
Equipment: 2 kunais, 5 shurikens and 1 Smoke Bomb each of you.
Jutsu(Choose one option): a) Transformation Technique b) Clone Technique
Objective: Defeat Tatake
Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) Tatake10

Map:
Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) Arena_10
Start Position: 2,3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

((OK. You just have to write the fight as if it was a book, but following the rules for writing I gave you before (Dialog Thoughts Events). You can execute 3 turns per reply. Using a Jutsu needs 2 turns, attacking is one turn, and moving one square is also one turn. Think that when you enter you don't know where is the enemy, so you have to act in consequence.))

Last edited by Doran on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adeptsofchaos
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Being the one to take charge of the situation, Bluddy went ahead and logged on into the simulation first and has chosen the clone jutsu.

Action 1)As Bluddy take in his surroundings, he decides a thorough investigation is a must seeing as there is no time limit to defeat Tatake and simply rushing in would be foolish.

Action 2) Before heading out, Bluddy engraves a arrow pointing towards the position 3,3 so that others may follow in his steps.

Action 3) Bluddy starts moving towards 3,3 cautiously and slowly so as to not alert any unknown dangers
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:01 pm

((Even thought you're into a simulation, you must say the things like if it was a book, so you don't need to write always action 1, etc... or say at 3.3. For that we can use parenthesis. When you write, you can do "Bluddy started moving towards east slowly, for avoiding being caught by the enemy(Action3)"))

Tatake saw something moving in the middle of the arena, and decided to cast a clone (Turns 1 and 2, Clone Technique). After doing it, Tatake sent that clone running against Bluddy with a kunai (Action 3, movement). You're going to suffer, man!

((Think that actions are not determined. Now you can try to avoid the attack, or wait for it to reach and counter attack. It's not compulsory to use the 3 turns.))
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Hearing footsteps Bluddy ran to the nearest tree and climbed to the top so as to have a better view of what it is that is approaching. (action 1)
Being cautios, Bluddy summoned a clone to hide in the tree opposite his current position so as to have a trump card out if the thing approaching is a threat. (actions 1 + 2)
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 pm

When Tatake's clone arrivedwhere Bluddy was, he had to stop. He isn't here Tatake climbed to a tree, and found Bluddy. (Action 1, movement) He fast stuck his kunai at the back before he turned (Action2, attack) but then he saw it was a clone. Tatake didn't know what to do, and stood in the tree, watching everything cautiously(Action 3, defensive stance).
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Feeling the presence of the clone disappear, Bluddy realized he was going to have to be careful so as to not get surprised like how the clone was.

Bluddy threw and detonated the smoke bomb to the right of the tree where his clone was hidden. The smoke will make whoever attacked the clone think imma come in through the smoke covered by its guise, but while his attention is diverted to the smoke waiting for the threat to appear, imma go through the left. This is risky but his attention should be diverted so i have surprise on my side this time (action 1)

Bluddy drew his kunai and ran from the cover of the tree to the left of the tree and hopefully get the attacker from the rear (action 2)

That must be Tatake, at least hes looking for a threat in the smoke and wont see me coming. Bluddy Attacked the back of Tatake's clone. (Action 3)
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Tatake's clone turned for watching from where the smoke bomb had come, but he couldn't see anything. Then, the clone disappeared because of Bluddy's attack (Succesfull). Now, as Tatake knew where he was, he fastly advanced near the tree (Action 1, movement), started to do some handseals and created a lot of little flames which burnt the whole tree (Actions 2&3, Dusty Flame Jutsu). Let's see what you do now...
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Realizing his risky strategy had been successful, Bluddy gave himself a moment of achievement that disappeared all but too quickly as a the tree had suddenly been blown to cinders.

Quickly scanning the direction where the flames seemed to have come from, he saw Tatake and knew this was the real thing. (Action 1)

Bluddy quickly let loose two shuriken at Tatake hoping it will at least give him some room and retreated towards the east while he thought up a plan. (Action 2)

Upon arriving to the next area, Bluddy scanned the area for any terrain that might give him an advantage. (Action 3)

It would be nice to have another person helping, but you cant always have what you want i guess...Well, this is whats made me survive, and i will endure no matter the obstacle!!!
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Tatake expected a fast attack from Bluddy, so he dodged the shurikens (Action 1 dodge). That's not enough man.Do you think that's somthing that can hurt me? Then, Tatake ran agains't Bludy, with both kunais in hand, willing to give a crtical strike onto his enemy. (Actions 2 and 3, movement and attack).
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Knowing the shuriken would most likely fail, and expecting Tatake to be overconfident in his abilities, Bluddy shot one shuriken at Takatas right flank knowing he would face it and deflect it with his own kunai, leaving his ribs exposed (Action 1)

This one is even more risky than what i did earlier with the smoke, but you cant really help it can you...

Bluddy threw another shuriken at Takatas Right again in case Takata saw Bluddy approaching from the left to distract him and expose his ribs once more (Action 2)

With all his might as Takata parried the second shuriken with his raised kunai in hand and was distracted by its surprise appearance after the first shuriken, Bluddy drove his kunai home feeling the jarring sensation of the force behind his attack shoot up his arm (Action 3)

It worked! Now i just hope it was enough...
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:05 am

(( You have to be careful of not saying what other people do. You should say "I sent the shuriken's for distracting him", but not "The shuriken's distracted him" because probably he expected it and avoided it easily. You can only control yourself.))

Tatake stopped an incoming shuriken from Bluddy with his kunai(Action1), and later avoided another one which had been very near of hitting him. That has been dangerous Where are you, little child? Do you think it's enough? Then Bluddy suddenly appeared hitting him with his kunai. Tatake was able to avoid a direct hit, but Bluddy had hurted his arm. Than, he decided that he needed a long distance, as Bluddy's speed made it difficult to him into short-range fight. Than, Tatake did some hand seals, and summoned 2 clones. (Action 2&3, Fire Clone Technique)
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Rapidly, Sythis enters the battlefield, and prepares to throw a Kunai from the back to Tatake. He throws it thinking that Tatake won't expect that action (Action 1). Immediatly after attacking Tatake, Sythis goes directly to him and tries to Kick his face, while he throws a shuriken to the other Tatake (Action 2&3). Bluddy! Now! Go and attack him!

Last edited by Sythis on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://worldrulerkira66.blogspot.com/
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Finally, some backup, we might just have a chance now!

Seeing as Sythis distracted Tatake, Bluddy summoned a clone (Actions 1 and 2)

Both went for Tatakes exposed rear as Tatake was facing the newcomer Sythis (Action 3)

Lets end this once and for all!
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:48 pm

(( I have used the underlining for marking the mistakes, I think it'0s an easier way to see it. You have to be careful, do not godmode. You can't make Tatake fail or be hurt, because you can only behave as yourself. ))

After Sythis' attacks, Tatake dissolved into a fire wave. It was nothing more than a Clone. Only one Tatake was left, and they weren't able to know if it was the real one. Then, the Tatake that Bluddy was aiming shot two shuriken's to Bluddy, one against each. One shuriken hit Bluddy's clone, making it disappear. But the real Bluddy had avoided the shuriken during his career against Tatake's clone, which had been succesfull, but Bluddy had been hurted by the clone's released fire after disappearing. That's the advantage of fire clones. They can't be destroyed from near without being hurted. Now, there were no clones, and Bluddy and Sythis didn't see any enemy near. That's not enough. You too are too weak for me.
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Bluddy, prepare your attack! I'll try to distract him! As Tatake was out of sight, Sythis decided to hide in the nearest tree. (Action 1) Then, he performed some hand seals and summoned a clone which hid at the tree beside his own (Actions 2&3). Where are you Tatake?!
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 am

Forgetting about the hurted Bluddy, he started to laugh at Sythis' strategy. It's not my fault if you're an idiot... Then, after some hand seals, he burned the entire piece of forest. (Actions 1&2, Dusty Flame Jutsu). Than, he threw a Shuriken agains't Bluddy. (Action 3, Attack )
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:08 am

OOhh shit! I have no choice, now it's time to attack... Do not ever again say that about me or you'll regret! Sythis shouted while he and his clone started running towards Tatake, both wielding a Kunai (Action 1). Once they were beside Tatake both Sythis started attacking her with their kunais (Action 2&3, blast of strikes (6 strikes)). I hope Bluddy sees that his is distracted and tries to end with this once for all...
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Sythis attack's were too much for Tatake. Even though he had avoided most hits, the last one had hit him in a lung. He wouldn't resist more than some minutes. Luckily, Sythis had waste all his chakra by creating that clone, and was too tired to attack after the kunai strikes. For avoiding a possible attack, Tatake took Sythis kunai's from his hands while he resented after that intense attack and threw them away. Then, he concentrated most of his chakra in the punch (Action 1, chakra concentration) and hit Sythis in the face (Action 2, punch) making him fall. Your friend has been very near from killing me. But you should have left. You will die. I will knock you, and then I'll burn you both with the few trees left. Then, Tatake started to walk slowly for reaching where Bluddy was. I'm lost... I'm not able of going faster, but I must try it. (Action 3, movement)
Back to top Go down
Sythis

Sythis

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Aghhh... this is my opportunity to end with this... Sythis, taked advantage that Tatake was walking towards Bluddy, and with his last strength, throw a shuriken pointing to the heart position in the back of Tatake (Action 1). And so... the story ends... Sythis whispered.
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Because of Sythis state, and his lack of a good position for attacking, the shuriken hit Tatake on the left shoulder. Why dont' you die?! That silly guy is still attacking me... he shouldn't have been able of that. But it's over, it's over...Wake up, Bluddy! Don't you remember you gotta fight me?(No actions, stops walking, watching Bluddy with anger exposed in his face)
Back to top Go down
Bluddy

Bluddy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Bluddy, realizing he had been out of the fight recovering from the blood loss for too long had decided to gamble it all on one last attack and hopefully end it all!

Bluddy Got up and summoned a clone (Actions 1 and 2)

Bluddy and clone both head straight for Tatake but split to both his right and left flank knowing it would be almost impossible to defend against both sides at once (Action3)

Thanks Sythis, but ill take it from here!

Ill end this!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Tatake didn't even try to avoid the attack. It was impossible for her. So, this is how everything ends...

Suddenly, Sythis and Bluddy left the simulator. Ok, very good work! You've dealed with a much stronger enemy and showed your temawork abilities. Return to the class please, you can talk there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)   Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight Simulation #1 (Bluddy & Sythis vs AI)
Page 1 of 1