ShinobiBattles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Battles!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doran

Doran

Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) Empty
PostSubject: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) Base_a11

While the Sensei enters Valkirion into the Fight Simulation Chamber, he sees the a lot of different wires and computers. Sit on that connector, please. Then, the Sensei gave him the DataCard. This card has the information of the Virtual Mission or fight. Insert it in the connector and start. You won't be in the fight until you act.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
DataCard

Mission: Fight Simulation #2
Equipment: 1 kunais, 10 shurikens and 3 senbon.
Jutsu(Choose one option): a) Poisonous gas jutsu b) Fireball Jutsu
Objective: Defeat Karuga
Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) Karuga10

Map:
Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) Arena_10
Start Position: 2,3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

((OK. You just have to write the fight as if it was a book, but following the rules for writing I gave you before (Dialog Thoughts Events). You can execute 3 turns per reply. Using a Jutsu needs 2 turns, attacking is one turn, and moving one square is also one turn. Think that when you enter you don't know where is the enemy, so you have to act in consequence.))

Last edited by Doran on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adeptsofchaos
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Valkirion enters the simulation and has chosen the fireball justsu.

Valkrion feels confident and he decides to start burning a part of the forest and take profit of the fire. He throws a fireball to the right part of the forest, in front of him, and the trees start burning inmediately. If there was someone hidden there, Valkirion would have it easy to discover him when he escapes. (Action 1 and 2)

Then, he runs towards the fire, if someone escaped from the fire, he would be in advantatge, and if it wasn't he would only need to be in guard backwards and the fire would protect him. (Action 3)

Keep your cold-blood, concentrate.

Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Karuga suddenly saw the piece of forest beside him start to burn. He's stronger than I thought... Then, he did some hand seals, for summoning two clones. (Actions 1&2, Clone Technique). Then, he sent them to the fire. (Action 3, movement)
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am

Why doesn't he comes? He must be an strategist. I must make a plan.

My first priority is to spot him, then the battle will be won.

Valkirion threw another fireball to the opposte part of the field, to the forest (Action 1 and 2)

Now the field will be a fire crossroad.

Valkirion moved to the center part of the field while he prepared 3 shurikens on each hand. (Action 3)

Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 am

Karuga didn't expect his zone to be burning, and that was a huge point in favour of Valkirion. Karuga had to get out of his hiding, moving north(Action1, movement to 3,3). THen he saw Valkirion. He ordered his two clones to get out from the cinders that were left of the other burning part of the forest. (Action 2, clone movement to 2,3). Then, they all took their katanas (Action 3, prepare weapon).
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Valkirion saw the two Karuga's coming prepared to attack.

So he's probably going to use clones as a distraction and attack me from blind spots... But all of them have taken their katanas... The group of two is most proable to be the clones, but Karuga is intelligent, it must be a trap, the real one may be one of the two, the other is just a distraction...

Valkirion threw his 6 shurikens sparsely to the group of two. (Action 1)

And inmediately threw a fireball just up of them (Action 2 & 3)

Valkririon smiled. He are mine.

Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:56 pm

The clones tried to stop the shuriken's but they were too many for their speed, and hit them critically, making them disappear. The fireball finished burning the cinders that were left of the forest. Hey, you! I'm here! Then, Karuga started to run against Valkirion (Action one, movement)
You'll meet my power! Lightning Katana Jutsu! (Actions 2&3, Lightning Katana Jutsu) Then, Karuga's katana grew, becoming brilliant, making it dificult for Valkirion to distinguish his silouette.
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Hell, no, I made a huge mistake.

Valkirion was surprised and confused. He had no time for think. He had to move away from there.
Valkirion desperately takes his 3 senbons (Action 1, prepare weapon) and throws them to the light as strongly as he could. (Action 2)

If I get enough distance, I will be able to throw him a fireball, but he is to fast, and I could not resist a direct hit of his jutsu.

After throwing the senbons, Valkirion started runing backwards, away from Karuga. (Action 3, movement)

Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Karuga didn't expect the senbons. As he couldn't avoid them while running, he used the jutsu for cutting the senbons. (Action 1, defense, jutsu is over) Do not run boy! That's useless against me! Whip Katana Jutsu! (Actions 2&3, Whip Katana Jutsu) Then, Valkirion saw how Karuga's katana became longer and longer, until reaching beside his foot. Valkirion could see that the weapon's consistence was lower. Can you see it? My katana is now a whip... a killer whip. You're lucky that I wasted the Lightning jutsu on the other hit. But it's too much chakra. Its consistence gets lower, reaching a normal whip's mass/volume proportion, making it able to expand 200 times! I'm sorry Valkirion, you're going to die here.
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:51 pm

That's my last chance.

Karuga has taken out his whip katana assuming that I would continue running, if I did so he would won, but I'm not so easy to kill.

Valkirion suddenly jumped backwars, facing Karuga and running towards him (Action 1, movement)

Your whip is effective in distance attacks, but it's useless for fast and short defending moves! That's your mistake, and you will pay for it!

While running, Valkirion threw two shurikens to Karuga (Action 2)

He will be shocked by my sudden change of strategy.

Just after throwing the two shurikens, Valkirion prepared his kunai to attack him with the power of the run. (Action 3 preparing weapon)

Valkirion smiled. Now his only option to avoid my attacks is retreating, as his whip is not as fast as a katana to pull up and defend himself.

You're finished!
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Suddenly the combat had turned for Karuga. He tried to avoid valkirions shuriken (Action 1, dodge), but one hit him on the back. He had a 30cm cut from shoulder to shoulder (1 shuriken succesfull). You're good, man, pretty good... Then, he started to rotate a an incredible speed. Let's see how are you supposed to touch me now, man! I can't stand this speed a lot of time with that huge wound. I'll have to finish this fast. (ACtions 2&3, Spin Defense Technique).
While Valkirion adavanced, he could see that the whip was becoming shorter, but now was covering his enemy moving at a dangerously high speed.
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:21 pm

My plan is being succesful. I can't loose with a machine!

You are where I wanted you to be!

Valkrion stopped at just some meters from the whip tornado wall. (Action 1, movement)

I will have no more chackra after this jutsu, I can't fail now.

Let's end this! Fireball Jutsu!

Valkirion threw his last fireball just a few meters away from Karuga. He used nearly all the chackra he had left. He knew that now it was all or nothing, because he could not afford a ninjutsu fight with nearly no weapons versus a whip katana. (Action 2 & 3)

The fireball is big enough to burn a whole forest. If I fail now, we will both start a resistance fight.

Valkirion breath deeply, and hoped his fireball made his work.
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:28 pm

The fireball crashed with the spinning of Karuga's katana. What has he done? Suddenly, Karuga stopped spinning. The fireball had dissolved, but it had melted his whip katana. Oh, no! I hadn't thought about it. When transforming my katana into a whip, I lowed its melting point, making it easy to melt. If he did this on purpose, he's really intelligent. I don't have enough energy for another spin, and I don't even have a weapon. I've lost my mai advantage. I can only use my hands. Then, Karuga started to run against Valkirion, with the intention of tackling him.
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Now Karuga has no weapons, neither I do, apart from just a Kunai and two shurikens. This is the last part of a chess match, and it's time to sacrifice the queen to kill the king.

The fire has expanded through the whole surrounding forest, the field is now a ring. And both opponents are on their limits.

Valkirion grabbed the two shurikens in his left hand and his kunai in the right (Action 1 preparing weapons)

He started running towards Karuga. Karuga was hardly bleeding, and Valkirion was exhausted, the temperature of the field was suffocating. The end was near, and nothing was decided. (Action 2 movement)

He threw one shuriken to Karuga's legs, and prepared to throw the last one. (Action 3 attack)

Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Karuga didn't expect Valkirions shuriken, which hit him on the left leg. Because of the pain, he fell to the floor. Come here! Why do you attack from far? Aren't you brave enough? I'll have to use my best technique. I'm sorry, father, this will make me die. But that guy will fall with me Iron Bone Jutsu! (Actions 1 and 2, Iron Bone Jutsu). Suddenly, Karuga woke up. He was different. A bit taller, and his muscular mass had grew a 150% more. You can't stop me! I have never been defeated by an Uzumaki! And I will never be!. Then, Karuga continued his charge against Valkirion, closing his eyes for concentrating on the speed and strength. This is my last attack.
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:07 am

He is too fast for a persecution, but his jutsu won't last for a long time. And what a variety of powerful jutsus!!

Kagura was near and running towars him at double speed. Valkrion jumped high to the left, towards the fire. (Action 1 movement)

Then, Valkirion throwed from the air his last shuriken to the front-left part of Karuga's future trajectory. (Action 2 attack)

Even he is much faster, he won't spect a side jump, and my shuriken will make him delay his change of directon. And I must have enough time to reach the burning forest limits.

Valkirion prepared his kunai in case Karuga jumped. (Action 3 prepare weapon) If he does, I will be able to preview his trajectory and he won't be able to change it in the air. My kunai would hit him. If not, I will have enouch time to reach the forest.

That's the last turn before the checkmate...

Come here Karuga! Show me your power! I'm not scared of you!
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:27 am

Karuga didn't expect the shuriken, but he didn't mind. This jutsu makes me feel only the attack which can hurt my vital organs. A shuriken stuck in my arm is something I'll be able to stand some more minutes. Then, he stopped (Action 2, stops career) and jumped, being over Valkirion's shoulders (action 2, jump). Valkirion could see that Karuga was just half a meter over him. A direct hit would probably make him fall, but the riht arms shuriken made the left attack the only possibility for Karuga. (No action 3)
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:04 pm

He jumped, has he lost her mind? He is can't use his whole power in the air.

Valkirion saw how Karuga was preparing to make a left attack, if his right arm was injured he would not be able to attack with his kunai.

Valkirio threw his kunai to Karuga's chest, leaving his right ribs defendless. (Action 1 attacking)

The force of the throw made Valkirion spin to the left, so he tried to grab Karuga's injured arm with his left hand. (Action 2 grab try)

The hit is unavoidable, if not his right ribs, his left arm. If he doesn't defend from the kunai he will be deathly hurt. If he doesn't break my left arm I will grab him and push him to the fire. Anyway it's going to hurt for both.

Valkirion looked at Karuga's eyes misteriously while sending his attacks and smiled with a sign of superiority. Like the David before killing the Goliath. (Action 3, facial expressions??)

Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Again, Karuga didn't even try to avoid the attack. The kunai got into his toracic cavity, and was very near of hitting his heart. When Valkirion grabbed his left hand, he saw that he had no chances. This is my last fight. I can't loose. If I fall, he will fall with me Then, he decided to make a strong hug, holding Valkirion very near from him. (Action 1, grab enemy) Come on, fake hero!
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:53 pm

He is a mad kamikaze!

Valkirion tryied to escape from the hug, but he was to exhausted, it was useless.

Let my go bastard!

Both Valkirion and Karuga were falling very fast directly to the burning forest.

Shit, I should have trained more.

Valkirion now just stopped resisting. He hoped not no hurt, it was a simulation, but even so...

The fire was getting near, a burning air came from the ground and the trees were making a blinding light. They were about to reach the forest.
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 pm

When they fell on the fire, Karuga's bones started to burn. Damn! I hadn't thought that metal conducts heat much better than skin! Then, a sudden hit made Karuga release Valkirion. It was the floor. Karuga was unable to move because of the huge amount of metal stored in his bones, which were the cause of a huge pain.
Back to top Go down
Valkirion

Valkirion

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Valkiron recieved a very hard hit in his shoulder and head. He was bleeding, and his vision was blurry. He looked around and saw Karuga lying on the floor a few meters from him, the fire was all around them. Valkirion tried to stand up, but he fell down because he was dizzy of the impact.

This... is too hot

Valkirion tried again, succesfully now, and started walking to the blue light. The fire was suffocating, and he nearly couln't open his eyes, but the flames didn't reach him directly. He felt a strong pain in his head, and he fell on his knees. But he continued moving towards the blue light, which was getting bigger every step, and some fresh air could be breath.

Valkirion finally got out of the forest. He had burnts and wounds all through his body. But he was alive, he just lyied on the ground looking at the sky, and as a victory proclamation, he said:

Holy shit...
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:49 pm

The simulator shutted down. Then, Taruna sensei told Valkirion to return to the classroom. They should wait for Namikaze's battle, and then they would face real training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)   Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight Simulation #2 (Valkirion vs AI)
Page 1 of 1