ShinobiBattles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Battles!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doran

Doran

Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) Empty
PostSubject: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) Base_a11

While the Sensei enters Namikaze into the Fight Simulation Chamber, he sees the a lot of different wires and computers. Sit on that connector, please. Then, the Sensei gave him the DataCard. This card has the information of the Virtual Mission or fight. Insert it in the connector and start. You won't be in the fight until you act.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
DataCard

Mission: Fight Simulation #2
Equipment: 2 kunais, 5 shurikens and 1 Smoke Bomb.
Jutsu(Choose one option): a) Sharingan b) Transform technique
Objective: Defeat Saratoga
Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) Sarato10

Map:
Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) Arena_10
Start Position: 2,3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

((OK. You just have to write the fight as if it was a book, but following the rules for writing I gave you before (Dialog Thoughts Events). You can execute 3 turns per reply. Using a Jutsu needs 2 turns, attacking is one turn, and moving one square is also one turn. Think that when you enter you don't know where is the enemy, so you have to act in consequence.))

Last edited by Doran on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adeptsofchaos
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Namikaze enters the battle choosing the sharingan
ok sensei i am ready plugging in the card

Last edited by namikaze2 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Namikaze looks around searching
Then he uses his sharingan to search for his enemy[action1&2]
then quickly throws shuriken towards the enemy[action3]
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Saratoga didn't expect to be seen so fast. It's the sharingan. That's why I hate the Uchiha clan. The, he performed some hand seals. Why don't you welcome my friend Gatsu? (Actions 2&3, Earth Golem Summoning). Then, the huge rocky golem started to move, until being in the middle of the shuriken's traject.
Then, the shuriken hit the golem, without any effect. You'll have to work a bit harder guy! (No action 3)
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Namikaze using his sharingan[action1&2] tries to spot weaknesses in the jutsu and suddenly throws shuriken at the golem[action3]

Last edited by namikaze2 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm

(( Be careful of not god modding. You can say that you searched for the weak spots, but you can't say you found them. It's better to say, "I used the sharingan for searching a weak spot a throwing two shuriken's there" then I have two options: write "Namikaze found the weak spots and the shuriken's left the golem laying in the floor" or "Namikaze found no weak points on the golem, so he didn't even try to throw the shurikens" or "Namikaze found the weak spots and threw the shurikens, but then the golem avoided them by creating a sand wall in front of him" Correct your attack in a way I can decide what happens, and then I'll answer. Think that you're only yourself, and If I don't tell you "The golem has weak spots in x and y", you can't know it. ))

The shuriken's hit the golem on the sides, making him lose a part of mass. Then, the Golem started to heal himself.(Action 1, healing). As Namikaze could see, the Golem used it's own mass for healing the wounds, becoming a bit smaller. Come here man! I don't wanna hurt you! Just a hug, ha ha ha!. Suddenly, Saratoga got onto the golem's shoulders (Action 1, movement) and started to do some handseals. Do you know what is the Symbiosis Jutsu? Then, Saratoga started to sink onto the Golem's body. Then, the 2 meters old Golem doubled its size. Now I am the golem! I can heal it with my own chakra! You're lost!(Action 2&3, Earth Symbiosis Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Namikaze couldnt believe his own eyes
okay i will just use my sharingan[action1&2]
Namikaze hopes that his eyes dont decieve him now
he then threw some shuriken at the golem aiming at the cracks in the golems armor hoping to pierce the enemy
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Namikaze's shuriken hit the golem's only crack, making it become bigger.You! Just stop it! . Then, the golem Grabbed a piece a nearby tree (Action 1) and then threw it to Namizake.(Action 2)

(( Tr to wrtie what you do as a story. It has to make the people who read it to be expecting the next turn. It has to be catchy. And also try to make the min. Spelling Mistakes you can, as it makes it much easier for me to read it, as I'm not a native english speaker. ))
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

namikaze quickly dodges the tree[action1]
he then throws some shuriken at the crack and then runs at the golem and tries to use his chakra to completely seperate them[action2&3]

Last edited by namikaze2 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 pm

(( Read what I told you before and try to correct the action. I won't be able to answer until tomorrow. It would be fine that you tried to correct all your posts in this fight, Tomorrow I'll continue with the fight.))
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:14 pm

(( Think that you must say the number of shuriken, and that they probably fail to hit the enemy, so you must act in consequence. I'll continue, but think at what I've been telling you. Try to do it more complex, with thoughts and words. Also respect Majs. Please, the appeareance of the post changes a lot. ))

Namikaze's shuriken had hit Saratoga's golem very near from the crack, but not with the needed strength for making it bigger. Don't think that's all you need! Then, Saratoga healed the golem's crack by consuming part of his chakra. (Action one, Healing). Then, The golem started to run against Namikaze (Action2, movement) spitting senbons formed by the minaral salts of the golem's body. (Action 3, attack).
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 pm

wat to do now my sharingan is useless now okay then lets try this
namikaze runs at the golem[action1movement]
namikaze brings out one of his kunai and soaks it in chakra[ation2prep]
he then swiftly with all his might throws it towards the golems eye
lets see what happens now

Last edited by namikaze2 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm

THe golem lost half of his face, being unable to see where Namikaze was. As Namikaze didn't try to avoid the rock senbons, he got hurted by one of them in the left shoulder. Hey Namikaze, why don't you eat some dust? Then, the golem sunk his armas in the terrain. If I'm not able to see him, I'll use a ranged attack for avoiding hits until my eye is fine. (Actions 1&2, SandStorm Jutsu)(Action 3, Saratoga uses his chakra for healingthe golem's face)

(( Ok, that's a bit better. Think at using the caps, I repeat that it makes your text much more "good-looking". Also think that italics are only for thoughts, that actions must go without any special type of font. If you could link your actions a bit, so that they can seem a whole instead of some steps, it would be better:

Eg: "Oh no, my sharingan is useless with this kind of enemyThen, Namikaze started to run against the golem, thinking at what he should do next. (Action1, movement) If I damage his eyes I'll have a little advantage. Let's try it You're going to suffer Saratoga! Then, after soaking his kunai in chakra (Action 2, chakra load) Namikaze throws it to the golem's eye, trying to dissolve a part of his face and leaving him blind." ))
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Seeing that his efforts were useless namikaze searched for water
Bingo! if all else doesnt work i can as well try this Namikaze said running towards water[action1movement]
if he heals attacks i can just try to dissolve that sand golem in water namikaze thought hoping he was right
then namikaze emptied out his smoke bomb container and filled it with water[action2prep]
then namikaze shouts hey saratoga u thirsty y dont u drink this and swiftly throws the smoke bomb now filed with water with all his might towards the golem i hope this works
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:34 pm

(( Ok, that's much better. The only thing you need to improve are the spelling mistakes. It's difficult for me to read some things, because as I told you before I'm not english native. But leaving that apart, very good post, that's what you have to do. ))

With the only eye that was still good, the golem started to advance to the lake running.(Action 1, movement) Why do you say that? Then, the newly created water bomb hit the golem's torax. Suddenly, the whole golem started to dissolve. Wasting chakra on this is useless... i'll have to fight directly..

When nothing more than dust was left from the old golem, Namikaze could see his opponent from near. I didn't expect that from you.. you didn't look like the kind of ninja which thinks such a simple but neverthought strategy. You have my greetings for making me enjoy this fight. But it's over now. Then, Saratoga started to do hand seals. Have you ever met the power of the various sandstorm jutsus? Then, an enormous sandstorm started where Saratoga and Namikaze where, creating fast air currents and limitating their eyes. The sharingan would be more useful than never, as without it he wouldn't be able to avoid a possible future attack. (ACtions 2&3, Sandstorm Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:57 pm

wow atleast that worked now i will have to deal with this
okay then namikaze said activating his sharingan[action1&2]
saratoga why dont u follow me namikaze shouts running to the surface of the lake using chakra[action3]
i hope that guy is runnning out of chakra doesnt really matter i havnt used much anyway namikaze thought
atleast if he comes here is will be soaking and will not be able to use sand jutsus
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:26 pm

For avoiding him being soaked, Saratoga didn't even try to advance. He created three sand senbons (ACtion 1, prepare weapon) and threw them to Namizake, for showing him that from away he couldn't do much. Come here. My skatana awaits you. (action 2&3, throw senbons and prepare katana)
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Namikaze swiftly dodges the sand senbons[action 1]
wow he smarter than i thought okay this might be stupid but why not
Namikaze runs toward saratoga tryiong to avoid the sand and saratogas katana unties his belt and uses it to try and catch saratogas leg and stab with his kunai[action2&3]
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:39 pm

(( Remember that you do not dodg,e you TRY to dodge. ))

Namikaze could easily avoid two of the senbons, but the last one hit him on the left leg. Namikaze could easily avoid Saratoga's katana, as he didn't even try to avoid it. But when Namikaze grabbed Saratoga's belt he discovered that it was made of sand. I can control this sand. I'm from the Desert clan. I'm part of the offspring of the greatest ninjas ever. Then, The sand that had once been Saratoga's belt compresed onto Namikaze's hand, leaving it useless, and causing a major pain on him. Don't even try to clear it with water. It's a rock now, you would only lose time. (ACtion one, attack, sand compression)
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:59 pm

The searing pain made namikaze think extra hard this time
wow not my best plan Namikaze tries to bring out chakra on his trapped hand
ahhh Namikaze exerts the pressure on the stone[/b][action1]
saratoga you should realize by now that this was a trap
Namikaze brings out his kunai and soaks it in chakra[action2]
Namikaze quickly tried to stab saratogas heart[action3]
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:28 pm

(( Not sure If I understood what you say. I'll act supposing that you act with your free hand, as the other one i caught by the rock. ))

Namikaze's kunai was stopped by Saratoga's katana, which, after absorbing the kunai's chakra, dissolved, leaving only some sand. (Action 1, defense) Not bad... Then, the pressure in Namikaze's hand augmented (Action 2, attack, pressure). You're going to lose that hand. You'd better accept that you are no challenge for me.
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Namikaze realizingwhat was happenin had to think fast
Namikaze using his free hand prepares his kunai with chakra and swiftly attacks[action1&2]
wow this is really bad
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:24 am

Saratoga easily avoided the attack, and decided to end this. Sand Stomach Jutsu! After performing some seals, a huge amount of sand formed a little cavity (( Size, more or les like two elephants )). If I don't finish this fast, this Jutsu will end with you and me. (( Actions 1&2, Sand Stomach Jutsu )) Do you see that hole in the middle? If you fall there, you're going to become nothing more than the same sand that now coversa your head. Then, Saratoga punched Namikaze in the toracic cavity with a hugr stregth, trying to break his sternon, but he only made Namikaze retreat a little bit, without arriving to cause a major pain. (Action 3, punch)
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Wow this is a really bad situation i guess i hav to do dis
aaahhhh! Namikaze shouts trying to break off his immobile hand[action1]
Then Namikaze runs with all his might to the residue of his water bomb luckily it was only the cork that went off[action2]
Then used his chakra to run to the lake to refill ithe water bomb with water[action3]
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm

(( This battle won't finish until you do what I ask you too. I remind you: SPELLING, please, if not I won't continue with it. ))

Seeing Namikaze runnning to the water, Saratoga used the Earth Wall jutsu for stopping him before he arrived near the water. (Actions 1&2, Earth Wall Jutsu) You're going to die here. You're supposed to fight, not to play with water toys. Then, a huge sand needle grew onto Saratoga's both hands (Action 3, prepare weapons).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next