ShinobiBattles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Battles!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
namikaze2

namikaze2

Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Wow i guess this is the end
Namikaze prepares for saratogas attack by activating his sharingan[action1&2]
Saratoga u hav outdone me but i will try this
Namikaze puts a little of his chakra into his kunai[action3]
I cant use a lot of my chakra now atleast i have restrained from using about half of it during the battle
Saratoga lets end this Namikaze said feeling very tired
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 am

(( This battle won't finish until you do what I ask you too. I remind you: SPELLING, please, if not I won't continue with it. "you" instead of "u", "I" instead of "i", "have" in the place of "hav" ))

Saratoga started to slowly advance towards Namikaze (Action one, movement) while his hands' needles were becoming bigger and bigger. Is this how it all ends? Then, Saratoga jumped ((6-7 meters)) over Namikaze (Action 2, jump) and sticks one of his needles in the earth wal he had done. (Action 3, Stand)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adeptsofchaos
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:03 am

wow this is really bad i need to get to the water at least i still have my water bomb
Namikaze then activates his sharingan to try to find a way out[action1]
Namikaze then puts a little chakra into his remaining shuriken and throw 1 into saratogas sand hole
He then throws the rest at Saratoga [action2]
Saratoga lets quickly end this Namikaze said facing saratoga

Last edited by namikaze2 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:25 am

Saratoga blocked Namikaze's shuriken with his two handswords (Action1, block) except one that he tried to avoid (Action 2, dodge), but that last shuriken hitted his shoulder. Don't waste your time searching for a way out to the river. It's impossible, this earth wall can only be destroyed by a huge mass of water, or a really big weapon. And you do not have any of them. Why don't you accept you're goig to die? Then, Saratoga started to run against Namikaze with his sword. If Namikaze doesn't do anything, he will surely die impaled by the huge needles implanted into Saratoga's hands.
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:43 am

Okay then Saratoga I didnt expect to use this jutsu but right now its totally needed
Wow i didnt think this battle will come this far but i have to use this jutsu
Namikaze then activates his copying sharingan and turns into an exact copy of Saratogas sand jutsu [action1&2]
Saratoga are you ready for this Namikaze then charges attacking Saratoga[action3]
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:47 am

Saratoga didn't expect him to be able o master the shiringan to that extreme. He's really good... Then, he tried to hit Namikaze's left arm as a feint for later attacking his left leg. (Actions 1&2, feint and hit).

(( Remember to write that you try to avoid the attack. If not, it will surely be a direct and critical hit. ))
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:53 am

Namikaze swiftly dodges Saratogas attack[action1]
Saratoga deal with this Namikaze said running at Saratoga[action2]
Namikaze then tries to suck Saratoga into the hole in the middle of his stomach[action3]
I will have to remember not to use this jutsu for to long because if I do i will get sucked into the hole
Saratoga you cant keep this up you will soon die by your own jutsu
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:01 am

I don't mind dying for honour! Haven't you learnt that? Then, Saratoga tried t oavoid the hole by sticking his left needle into the floor. (Action 1, avoid falling) Then, aiming at Namikaze, he shoot his Right hand's needle and divided it into 30 fine senbons. (Actions 2&3, throw needle, divide) You can't avoid them all. Ha ha ha!

(( Ok, but remember that you try to dodge, not always its succesful ;) ))
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:09 am

Not so Saratoga remember that i still have my copying sharingan
Namikaze then copies Saratogas sand senbon jutsu and tries to shoot at all of them to nullify the attack and tries to dodge the remaining[action1&2]
Saratoga lets see how you face yourself
Namikaze then shoots more sand senbon at Saratoga[action3]
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:17 am

Saratoga couldn't do anything more. He has destroyed my weapons, by using them against be. Then, he dodged the senbons by liberating its stuck left hand, (Action 1, avoid) and later stuck it into the hole's base. (Action 2, stick needle) You won't kill me.

(( Remember that jutsus waste 2 turns ))
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:23 am

Saratoga why dont you just give up Namikaze said while running towards the back of Saratoga to avoid any attack[action1]
Atleast the tables have turned now
Then Namikaze swiftly attacks Saratoga again and once again tries to suck him in[action2]
(No 3rd action)
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:38 am

Saratoga doesn't even try to avoid the attack, and the huge needle at Namikaze's arm impales him, crosing his right lung. Then, with his last forces, Saratoga grabbed Namikaze's arm. If you leave me falling, you'll coem with me. (Action 1, grabbing Namikaze)
Back to top Go down
namikaze2

namikaze2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:06 am

I dont think so Saratoga Namikaze said undoing the jutsu at the point of Saratogas contact[action1]
Then Namikaze runs away from Saratogas direction and reactivates the jutsu[action2&3]
Saraoga I am sure you feel like exploding
He cant keep this up he may even die from bleeding but it doesnt matter know i have to press on
Back to top Go down
Doran

Doran

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 am

Then, Saratoga sunk into the earth cave's hole. Suddenly, the illusion jutsu disappeared. The earth wall stood there, covering the river, as the testimony of a great ninja. Namikaze had witnessed the end of the Desert Clan in a fatidic night.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tarune sensei told him to return to the class with him. He could start training after finishing the report of his Ninja Qualifications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)   Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight Simulation #3 (Namikaze vs AI)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2